Translate

Saturday 16 April 2016

HOW I LOST my VIRGINITY at age 5 and What followed days and Years LATER…

I lost my virginity on a Saturday Afternoon when i was barely 5. My mate was about 15. She was also willing and available, but very big for me. I really don’t know who did who a favour. It happened fumbly, quickly and ended with a vow.
‘ I will not tell anybody,” i promised.
Seriously, how do you tell a 4 year old not to tell anybody about something so pleasant he has never experienced before? As soon as i got time with my friend Ambar i told him.
Ambar was excited, he was taller than me but i was older. He also revealed it also happened in their house.
“Even me aunty always takes off her clothes, holds me tight when nobody is around, before she washes me,” he said.
I quickly raced to our house and immediately i entered the house i shouted….
“Aunty nikuambie kitu, Ambar na aunty yake pia wanafanya hivyo.”
I was beaten thoroughly, pinched severally, left to cry until i slept. Since then i zipped my mouth, i never spoke out again.
Days later the trend continued, but not until aunty dropped her luring words.
” Wewe hata hatuwezi fanya tena, unaenda ukiambia watu huwezi keep promise. ”
“Sitawairudia aunty am sorry,” I honestly said.
“Haina shida lakini ukiongea tena, hatutarudia tena,” she replied.
To date i cant tell who was doing who a favour.
Aunty had now advanced her tips. I really don’t know whether i liked it or not but one thing was for real i wanted more and more each new day.
Then Ambar as well found his way into our league. He also became part of us. Each day he was there on time and the habit went on. It was no longer a secret i was happy when aunty could hold us in turn. We even introduced new friends and with no time every male child in the plot had his share.
This is one of the secrets that survived amongst 6 children and 1 adult.
My parents never realised it, teachers as well.
One morning aunty parked her things and just left. Mother and father were not there. At some point i could feel an urge of doing what we usually did with aunty but i had nobody to share with my feelings.
I remained with one very hard task getting a new patner. I tried Halima, Ambar sister and i was caught red handed because she screamed when i tried to hold her as aunty did to me.
I was caned by every woman in the plot. They cursed me and told my father. That night was the 1st night my father canned me. I was forced to knock each door in the plot and apologise.
I never knew my mistake, i still felt the urge, aunty had led me to a very bad addiction. I still needed a patner.
Since then i have not looked back. Am still searching for a patner.
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 AFRO-WOMEN • All Rights Reserved.
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger
back to top