Translate

Wednesday 6 April 2016

A Threesome In The Hostel

WARNING
EXPLICIT CONTENT: Do Not Read If you Are Holier Than Thou
A while back, I said I’ll never have a triple threat match again. You can check that out on ‘Why I’ll Never Have A Threesome Again’. I’ve still kept my word but maybe I’ll change my mind in future. Anyway, today, let me all take you all back to the first time i had a threesome.
I was a second year student at KU. I was dating this chic from JKUAT called Shaniz. Our relationship had been steady for the first few months. I would go visit her frequently and shag her in her hostel room. Guys were allowed to roam in feely to ladies hostels in JKUAT those days. I don’t know if that still happens.
However, things between Shaniz and I started going south. We would argue a lot and it was evident that a breakup was inevitable. It was on the bushes somewhere, looking to pounce on our love as it became weak,
One Sunday afternoon after we had endlessly exchanged harsh words at my place, we had make up sex, after which we discussed what to do to save our relationship
“Maybe we should have a threesome to spice up things”, I suggested
I wasn’t sure Shaniz would agree, but surprisingly she did.
“That’s okay with me, so long as it’s with someone I trust “ she said
“Will anyone of your pals be willing?” I asked
“Yes, I think my roommate Njeri will agree to it. She recently broke up with her boyfriend and I think she’ll be up for some adventure. Plus she likes you a lot”
I couldn’t contain my excitement. Shaniz was a hot chic but her roomie Njeri was the real deal. Shaniz was a BMW but Njeri was a Lamborghini Aventador. I had always admired her curves whenever I visited Shaniz. She would come to the hostel room wearing only a towel after showering then hide behind the wardrobe door to dress. She loved talking to me, and to be honest, If she wasn’t my girlfriend’s bestie, I would have shagged her a long time ago. I would even have made her pregnant. Yes, there are those chics that make your loins riot so much that you wouldn’t mind making them pregnant.
Now my fantasies were going to morph into reality.
Three days later, Shaniz called me to tell me that Njeri had agreed to the deal and that I should go to JKUAT on Sato. I was nervous but I had to do this like a man, Shaniz and Njeri were the best of friends so I had no doubt things would go well.
When I got to the room, I found them both wearing similar night dresses that covered only small fractions of their thighs and enhanced the charm of their femininity. The beauty radiating from these two ladies made me hard instantly
As I stared at them, I fought back a shudder of pure sensation as heat sizzled in my boxers. They both smiled at me, a little stiffly, a little uncertain. As a result, the first few minutes were full of silence.
“Let’s do this Phil,” Njeri said, her voice too soft, too carefully controlled as she came up behind me. I moved closer to one of the beds, gripping the mattress with desperate fingers. My stomach clenched almost violently.
Shaniz walked to the study table, turned a chair then sat on it. She then lifted up her dress, squeezed her fingers into her panties and started touching herself, waiting for her roomie kick off the proceedings.
BED55555
Njeri’s hands settled heavily on my shoulders, her thumbs smoothing over my taut muscles as i tried to fight the shivers of lust her touch evoked. The smooth pads of her thumbs waved over my skin, heating my flesh like coal, making me gasp with the desire that streaked through the bulging nerves of my arms. Her touch was exquisite, The scent of her perfume wrapped around me with a warmth that seared to my soul.
Every cell in my masculine body screamed out in anticipation when her tongue stroked over my neck and licked it. She was super-composed, like she had done this on many occasions before. A web of arousal and need, tightened around me, leaving me breathless beneath her touch
Damn this girl Njeri. She was turning me on so much that for a moment I wished Shaiz wasn’t there. I wished she was away so that I could ravish her friend the way I wanted- maul her without a third eye watching.
Slowly, her hands moved to my belt and unbuckled it. My jeans fell to the floor. Next she unbuttoned my shirt, took it off and threw it to one of the beds.
A whimper of longing escaped my throat as she continuing pealing the clothes from my body. I felt weak, dazed, unable to fight her as her lips began trailing hot kisses down the slope of my arm.
Meanwhile, Shaniz was undressing too. She was completely naked within seconds, still touching herself. Her breasts were enormous and stunning. She had applied plenty of lotion on them that they glistened like seals beneath the flow of water. The only person now remaining with clothes was Njeri
I turned and began kissing her wildly as I pulled the night dress up and off her body. She moved readily to my touch. My hands covered the swollen mounds of her boobies, my palms cushioning the elongated points of her nipples, rasping them gently as she moaned in rising pleasure.
She stared down at my hands, amazed at the contrast between my dark skin and her brown skin.
“Yes” Njeri cried out at the sharp, streaking pleasure that arrowed from her nipples to her punani, causing her to arch against me, her hands to reach back and tighten on the outside of my hard, muscled thighs. Her chest was tight with emotion, aching with the need for more than just my physical touch.
Somehow, I still couldn’t believe I was doing this at a hostel in JKUAT.
I turned her over again so that her ass as pressed hard against my ‘D’. My hands gripped her hips and pulled them tightly into the cradle of mine.
My erection was now strong and thick, hot and hard, like warm steel, it pressed against the crease of Njeri’s buttocks. She ground the cheeks against it, her hips moving, forcing the shaft to part the rounded globes and press deeper between them.
I told her to bend and touch the bed, She obliged.. My girlfriend Shaniz then got up from the seat, came to the bed, kneeled and started kissing Njeri from the front. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen
As the two kissed, I kneeled down, spread Njeri’s legs and started licking her punani from behind. I bet I looked like a calf that was suckling on her cow mummy’s titts. I growled as i feasted on her, my tongue dipping into the furnace of her vagina, drawing yet more of the frothy sweetness into my mouth.
At the front, Shaniz was grabbing Njeri’s boobs and pressing them hard while continuing to plant kisses on her. We were both giving her a kind of feeling that she couldn’t understand. She stared up the double decker bed, wracked by a pleasure so exquisite she feared it would destroy her mind. My tongue was ravenous, merciless. It plunged into the small channel, stroking sensitized tissue, driving her to the edge of madness as she writhed beneath it.
The uncontrolled intensity began to build in Njei. The rippling in her womb strengthened, the convulsive tightening of her punani became spasms of almost painful pleasure.
bed444
I let out a high pitched growl, the sound vibrating against her clit as i pulled her apart even more, my tongue stroking deeper, my nose grinding against the little bud in a caress that devastated her and almost tore her to pieces

She screamed. I was afraid other people would hear us. And they did. Someone came and knocked on the door. But we didn’t answer. We kept going. Njeri’s orgasm exploded through her, ripping the world apart as light and color splashed behind her closed eyelids. Her mouth remained locked with that of Shaniz. Her hips gyrated, grinding her flooded punani against my mouth, intensifying the excruciating sensations as every muscle in her body trembled in protest against the strength of her release.
As the two BFFs were busy kissing, I took the condom i had carried with me and wore it
Njeri shattered. Everything inside her collapsed around the desperate penetration, the hard, almost brutal thrusts of my manhood inside her gripping cunt. It was super wet, still dripping from the effects of her orgasm. I shagged her like a dude gone mad, but even worse, her body accepted it, screamed out for more. She couldn’t believe that was her voice she heard. Shattered screams. Pleas for more. Deeper, faster, oh God…
Shaniz got up and went to put some music on the woofer. Njeri was too loud. But I didn’t mind. She was too sweet. Everything else around me seemed irrelevant. Even Shaniz became like an object.
After around ten minutes, I turned Njeri’s body and threw her to the bed so I could now shag her missionary style. I had wanted her so bad in the past but she was forbidden. Now she was available for my satisfaction.
“Harder…” she moaned as she looked me straight in the eye, Her hands were locked around the tight muscles of my forearms, her pink nails biting into my flesh, her sexy legs lifting, her ankles crossing above my driving hips. “Harder… Do me, Philip. Do me harder…”
Shaniz was now standing beside the bed, not knowing how to fit in. Did it hurt her that her roomie was enjoying the pleasure that her boyfriend was gigng? I didn’t know. Neither did I care. I just shagged Njeri like she was Rihanna under my body
I was now gasping, sweat dripping from my body to hers, my ‘D’ stroking inside her, pistoning desperately until i threw her higher, harder into yet another universe. She appreciated and reacted to everything my ‘D’ did—the locking, the stroking against the most sensitive area of her quaking cunt—and lost all sanity.
Not long after, the sounds echoed around us, guttural, primal, as a roar exploded from my chest and heavy pulses of heated sperm shot, hard and hot inside her.
I collapsed over Njeri. My breaths were hard, gasping; my voice rough like a sailor’s as i whispered words she could make no sense of. At that point she was the sweetest woman I had ever shagged, Our bodies were damp, locked together, and loathed to part. We could have stayed that way for eternity and none of us have protested. My eyes were closed and as the last violent pulse of my climax shuddered through my body
Moving away from Njeri was the hardest feat i had ever attempted in my life. Pulling away from the fisted grip her punani had on my ‘D’ was torture, an agony of pleasure nearly as intense as achieving the soul-destroying release that had ripped through me.
I dragged my tool out of her, amazed at the incredible weakness that had overcome me. I would have done anything to stay in there just another second, to relish the sublime pleasure i had found locked inside her heat.
We had allowed the moment to capture and take us away, but then we looked to the side and to our surprise, Shaniz had put her clothes back on. She was sulking. She was mad. We had completely ignored her and she had seen enough of it.
She grabbed her handbag and stormed out of the room not caring to close the door behind. I called her but she didn’t turn back. I rushed to close the door, fearing that a passerby might see us naked.
Njeri and I stared at each in blank astonishment? What were we supposed to do now?
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 AFRO-WOMEN • All Rights Reserved.
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger
back to top